Breakfast for champions by Sinsjirii and Svefjes

Yes, finally an update! And this time is a rather good memory. I know I mentioned that the last concert of the tour was of the hook, and no wonder when the backstage was soooo awesome. Big ups to Bø! A huge place to chill, with pool, darts, so much snacks, and me and Kristian even got to make our own breakfast, now that had been a while! Bacon and eggs ftw, with a smoothie on the side. Baalllin'. Hehe.. good times indeed. I do miss the tour, I kinda got to used to it, but I must say life is rather awesome these days, even though I whined on the last post.. haha. I only said that it would be harder to blog, not that I was going to quit.

But anyways, big ups to Basse and Gino for waking up with me and Kristian to eat an awesome breakfast, and big ups to Bø for making it happen. We out cheeaaa! And to those on the tour that didn't get the memo - stop sleeping in! Hah.

Photobucket
Ready.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Boom.

Photobucket
Master Chef 1.

Photobucket
Master Chef 2.

Photobucket
Always winning.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Hungry.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Smoothie time.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Snacks on snacks on snacks.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Waffle mania.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Good times.

!!!!