For you I'll climb to the top!

Hehe.. its been a long time since I blogged about something that just happened. But, it was loads of fun, so I had to share it..heh. For Christmas I gave Margrethe a climbing beginners course, that we both could attend. First of all I know she has been rather eager to start with climbing, and I figured it would be cool to do something together... awww.. hehe. But on the reals, it was fun! I had fun. Last time i did climbing was when I was in high school so it was cool. We learned a bunch of stuff, especially about climbing security, and in approx a month we will go for the test so we can start climbing on the even higher walls. Sooowooo! Good times. Thanks babe! It was much fun!

Photobucket
Golden tickets.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Ready.

Photobucket
Lets go.

Photobucket
Safety first.

Photobucket
Photobucket
She got it.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Vintage The Hundreds tee.

Photobucket
Cute.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
And then some free climbing without ropes.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Spiderpig.