The Calm before the storm w/ Yoga Fire!

The night before Christmas I got to hangout and take pictures of the good folks of Yoga Fire. What a crazy bunch of guys.. hah! Good people at that! They were having their "Night-before-Xmas" show at Rockerfeller and I was asked to document it. Which I kindly and humbly accepted. I had heard a lot about them, and how a bunch of the members have been in Norwegian music for the longest time. So I was excited to take pics, especially because people talk about how crazy they are on live. I had only heard one song from them, but after the concert I can truly say that I've been sleeping to long. Yoga Fire is tight! Below are some pictures before the storm, and more from the concert will come. Big ups to Basse and Yoga Fire for the opportunity! Good times.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
LETS GO!