The Hundreds - From Cali to Oslo

Thursday was a pretty awesome day. Loads of meetings with good peoples. One of the meetings were with the good peoples of The Hundreds. The homie Niclas who distributes it in Norway, told me a rep from The Hundreds in LA was coming over to check out the scene. Turned out to be a great evening. Thanks Niclas for introducing me to the homie Brien aka the homie who handles the international affairs. We chopped it up over some beers, got to know about his thoughts on the Oslo/Europe scene, and we got to eat real great food at Delicatessen! Good times. And I swear I'm excited for what The Hundreds will do on their 10th year! HUGE! Thanks again for great company, and letting me join... and sorry for beating you so bad in NBA 2k13! 7/10! Durantulla ftw! HAH!

Photobucket
Always biniz.

Photobucket
BMO.

Photobucket
Very nice.

Photobucket
Photobucket
No Pinoit.. hah.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Duck liver? Awesome nonetheless.

Photobucket
Killed it.

Photobucket
Only piece of food I got to take a picture of.. I was to hungry.

Photobucket
Done.

Photobucket
Happy.

Photobucket
Not so happy.. why?

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Thats why. WET!