There is no "I" in BAWS!

Soooowoo! I really cant get it out of my head that it went so well last Friday. So much love, and so much good times. Swear we were nervous! However, one thing I know for sure is that we did our best, and everyone could tell we did. There is truly no "I" in BAWS, everyone got everyones back. It was so awesome to see everyone just pitching in and doing everything they could to get things right - blowing up balloons, decorating the stage, helping during the soundcheck, setting up the photo booth, setting up the food, everything! Big ups! It was awesome, and after writing this, maybe I'm not so surprised that it went so well, one team, one sound! The sound of a BAWS! SOOOWOOO! HAH! My team got me, and I got them. B A DUB S! Here are some pictures from the preparations just hours before we opened. GOOD TIMES! And of course big ups to the people that helped us too! FALD! Cake! Giro d'Italia for the food! Prosecco White for the drinks! HP for the photo booth! Dancke and BlÄ for the opportunity! AND TO EVERYONE WHO CAME, THAAANKS!! THAAANKS! More to come though!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
BAWS!