Swedish food... no meatballs though..

Hah. I was in Stockholm some weeks ago. Good times for reals. I was there to take some pictures during the making of the "Out Of Yourself" video... you know that awesome Truls song? YUP THAT ONE! Thanks for bringing me along. I had a blast. And I was full! We ate so much good food. I make big like of trips like that. First I had some food while waiting for the flight, then we ate some nice Indian restaurant. The following day I woke up early to eat the hotel breakfast which was alright, then we had some nice Thai food on set, and then I ate a bad as burger for dinner with fries and mashed potato as dip! Hah! Very very nice. The last night we had the same breakfast, a nice ecological lunch, and then celebrated a successful weekend with Swedish kebab! BOOM!

Friday:

Photobucket
Photobucket
Larry Bird sandwich!

Photobucket
Also had nice reading material.. found my picture of Kendrick Lamar in D2. Nice.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
SOOO GOOD! SAMOSA, TIKKA URRTHANG ++++ STUFF WAS THE BOMB!

Photobucket
Attack. Big ups for great company!

Saturday:

Photobucket
Photobucket
Breakfast! Boom.

Photobucket
Thai lunch.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Don't remember the name of this one either. But pretty good. Mashed potato dip! HAH.

Sunday:

Photobucket
Ecological lunch. I like.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
WINNING! JOB WELL DONE! Hah.

Ps.

Photobucket
Can't forget to eat candy in Sweden. Its so cheap. Hah.

Pss.

Haha.. this is the longest post since forever.. hah.. and it had to be about food.