HAHAHAHAH! I MADE A BOOK!

Dang. I don't know what to say. Its set in stone now. Its a part of history now. Our first book is out. The first Karpe Diem x akam1k3 book is out. Its called DØDTID. I can't believe it. Yesterday was the release of it, and what a day it was. We were in the newspapers, we were on the radio, we were even on TV. I'm not used to these kinda stuff, especially not used to be the one in focus when it comes to it. I'm usually behind the camera. What a crazy day. I'm just typing randomly now.. just venting again.

WE MADE A BOOOOOOOK! A BOOOOK! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I can't stop laughing at the thought of it. Who knew that me, Michael Ray Vera Cruz Angeles was going to make a freaking book? This is just crazy talk. And to make it with a rap duo that you can easily proclaim as one of the most influential/important entertainers Norway has ever been blessed to have is even crazier.

We never knew that this was going to be the outcome. I just joined the tour because I thought it would be fun. And it was fun alright… hah. GOOD TIMES. TØRN UP!

I don't know if I'll ever really understand how all this came together. All I know is that I'm blessed. Thanks to everyone who made this possible. You know who you are. Thanks for all the help, inspiration, motivation +++++!

DØDTID! GO GET YOURS!

 photo _DSC55632_zps4b47b2ae.jpg
Karpe Diem x akam1k3, at Aschehoug Villa, November 21st, 2013. DØDTID.

Ps. Big ups Chirag and Magdi. You guys have opened so many doors for me now. Thanks for believing in me, and letting me be a part of this. Its been a dream come true. Really...