OUTKAST LIVE AT ØYAFESTIVALEN, OSLO

Win! This summer I got to take pictures of them. OutKast. Legends. Not really to much to say, other than that it was AWESOME. It was so dope to finally see them live together. They played hit after hit. The crowd loved it too, and sang with them throughout the concert. The goal was to catch a picture of them in the same frame, and I feel I got to (next goal is to one day get a portrait of them!). A perfect way to end my festival summer. S/O to Øyafestivalen for booking them. Below you can see some of the pictures I took of Andre 3000 and Big Boi;

 photo outkast-live-at-oslashyafestivalen-oslo-10_zpsb048ded3.jpg
 photo outkast-live-at-oslashyafestivalen-oslo-23_zps2032a944.jpg
 photo outkast-live-at-oslashyafestivalen-oslo-21_zpsecf0631b.jpg
 photo outkast-live-at-oslashyafestivalen-oslo-25_zps560baa39.jpg
OUTKAST LIVE AT ØYAFESTIVALEN, OSLO

And then the rest are ---> HERE (The Hundreds)