Another busy day... but its all good!

Another day, another blogpost. Man it's weird being back on this platform, but I do like it. Thanks for all the love. And yes, the rumours are true, its up and running again.

 photo _DSC8286_zpszwsvrjyv.jpg
 photo _DSC8287_zps9b5gftl0.jpg
 photo _DSC8288_zpsocnmzeem.jpg
 photo _DSC8289_zpspjzymfsa.jpg
Late night dinner ftw. Mashed potatoes and meatballs at 1 am. Hah. S/O Karen!

 photo _DSC8291_zpsgn41jp0a.jpg
 photo _DSC8299_zpsj5zoq6ou.jpg
Oueff with that Big Little Lies.

 photo _DSC8303_zpssmtm1g4v.jpg
Need to hang these up asap.

Yesterday was rather hectic. Woke up early and edited pictures as usual. Did some packing for this weeks trip, and then I headed down to Stress Kirkegata to take some pics of the new Carrots that they've received in the shop. Finally this brand is in stores here in Oslo. Its been popping for some time now, and its nice to have it here. S/O Niclas for always bringing the heat overseas. Met up with my cousin Emz to take the pics. Thanks for modelling..hehe.

 photo _DSC8320_zpsdixegi6k.jpg
 photo _DSC8322_zpsf5dceglb.jpg
 photo _DSC8329_zpsangyjej7.jpg
 photo _DSC8341_zpscjwp92qr.jpg
 photo _DSC8360_zpsko2nwdkz.jpg
Carrots.

After that I went to a meeting, and lets keep our fingers crossed that what went down there, actually goes down!

Right after that meeting I ended up stopping my YME to say what's up to Niclas who was in town. Thank you for the gift good sir! CARROTS for me too!

 photo _DSC8391_zpsfxk0kxvm.jpg
Thank you!

 photo _DSC8399_zps7vnlyvdd.jpg
Legend.

 photo _DSC8401_zps7qaqsshi.jpg
Kick game proper.

It was just a quick meet, before I met up with Snaasa again to finish up our little project that were working on. Its looking pretty awesome. Good job sir! Get at him if you need any illustration work done!

 photo _DSC8410_zps4bnrzfbn.jpg
Talented people. S/O my inner circle.

Then I had to split and buy myself a new toy for the trip. S/O Five for the plug, and Soggiu for talking sense into my head. Finally got my 35mm back. So sharrrrp.

 photo _DSC8421_zpscg4uckux.jpg
Hurray!

Got myself home, just to pack, and then down to John Dee to shoot my homies from Lyse Netter. They had their first ever concert. Good job guys! Can't wait to shoot you guys even more.

 photo _DSC8422_zpscbhvlkgu.jpg
Had to down this before the concert. Haha. Guess where its from.

 photo _DSC8438_zpslbbmyapy.jpg
Ganggang.

 photo _DSC8719_zpsi6dbqkzh.jpg
 photo _DSC8825_zpsf0gd64a8.jpg
 photo _DSC8959_zpsz776gzml.jpg
 photo _DSC8972_zpsxal6wrss.jpg
 photo _DSC9097_zpsk2t3s4jb.jpg
Lyse Netter.

Straight after that I met up with Karen, and we jumped on the bus to Copenhagen. Its nice here! Its going to be some good days "without work". Hah.