NYC day 2... tag along, shopping, tennis, food and hang outs!

Day 2 started off pretty good. As usual I can never sleep in when I'm in the US. Always waking up early. So I fell asleep at around 4 am, but woke up at 7. We didn't have anything before 10 so I decided to check out the gym at the hotel. I'm proud haha. Did some running. Already know that I'll be eating so much over here, so its nice to maintain some sort of physique haha.

 photo _DSC2027_zpsyhorgtcv.jpg
 photo _DSC2028_zpsvszs2nxp.jpg
Healthyliving.

I joined Astrid on her morning schedule yesterday. Tagged along when she did some interviews. She nailed them as usual. After that Astrid, and me decided to hit up SoHo and Broadway to see if there was anything nice to shop. I checked the usual stores, but didn't really shop anything. Got a shirt at Kith and some stuff for Karen at Noah. Its always dope to check the stores though. I love to just people watch around these stores. So many interesting people. Love it haha. The best part about our little round was meeting Brendon Babenzien. The legend, who used to be Supreme Creative Director, who founded Noah NYC. Such a humble person. Thanks for the talk good sir!

 photo _DSC2049_zpsvqkmerye.jpg
NYC.

 photo _DSC2087_zpsr5dmqx3f.jpg
Vevo.

 photo _DSC2139_zpsqmctehgj.jpg
Signing the wall. Drawing on Lil Yachty's boat.

 photo _DSC2156_zpswxn5w6up.jpg
Gang.

 photo _DSC2212_zpsn8p2dybf.jpg
Interview lyfe.

 photo _DSC2230_zpsenlrpyxx.jpg
 photo _DSC2162_zps3nbarfp4.jpg
S/O Dags.

 photo _DSC2258_zpsrzm573wb.jpg
Off-White.

 photo _DSC2245_zps5ybzzvhk.jpg
Astrid S.

 photo _DSC2257_zpscmgmlxp4.jpg
 photo _DSC2264_zps7cf0z758.jpg
Need these in my life. Swear. Please someone help!

 photo _DSC2268_zpsfkan6jvr.jpg
 photo _DSC2272_zpsgffh48kv.jpg
My favourite. Kith on Broadway.

 photo _DSC2283_zpswiy7ex6h.jpg
Poke another favourite!

 photo _DSC2286_zps7dbqc0fp.jpg
We both liked it haha.

 photo _DSC2290_zpsnzoaetp8.jpg
The legend Brendon.

 photo _DSC2300_zpsczwficvs.jpg
Back to BK.

After shopping we went back to the hotel, to play some tennis. Haha. We all sucked, but it was fun. We did get some really dope pics though.

 photo _DSC2402_zpszagtnxnd.jpg
 photo _DSC2311_zpsgbp6jaqy.jpg
 photo _DSC2487_zpsx0ejzrdu.jpg
 photo _DSC2496_zpsvj4ftx8p.jpg
 photo _DSC2499_zpsf59ltwz5.jpg
 photo _DSC2507_zps5vyxogri.jpg
Squad activities. More pics to come.

When that was over, I met up with Deck, Eve, and the birthday kid, Blanca! Hope you had a good one Blanca. I'm happy we got to celebrate you. Its been a while since you lived in Oslo, so its nice to get to hangout when we're here. We ate a really nice dinner at Friends of Farmers in Brooklyn. Very nice.

 photo _DSC2514_zpsezoj9ocq.jpg
 photo _DSC2531_zpsbfol42zq.jpg
 photo _DSC2535_zps0uzpuava.jpg
 photo _DSC2541_zpsdxxnheds.jpg
Yes. I was full hah.

 photo _DSC2543_zpsas1arp7p.jpg
Very good.

 photo _DSC2544_zpsfm9xapkr.jpg
 photo _DSC2547_zpsobutttpt.jpg
 photo _DSC2554_zpsngcpzblp.jpg
Good times. Happy birthday b!

 photo _DSC2573_zpsnbid4nwh.jpg
 photo _DSC2578_zpsprgdjkuq.jpg
Thanks for another great day guys.

I was supposed to just go to sleep after dinner. However, a friend of mine that I hadn't seen in 17 years contacted me. Kristine moved with her family to the USA, and ever since then I hadn't seen her. It was dope to catch up. Happy that things are good with you over here, and that the family is doing good as well! She took me around to different spots to grab some drinks. Met her friends that were dope too. Much appreciated. Another good NYC day.

 photo _DSC2597_zpsuqnbmght.jpg
Dope spot. Hole in the wall bar. Looked like an apartment.

 photo _DSC2609_zpsbd3bbt5k.jpg
Good peoples.

 photo _DSC2625_zpsaldy6llr.jpg
 photo _DSC2637_zps1ci66ehu.jpg
Ok bye.