What a day recap

I was to tired yesterday to upload anything, so here comes one of the total two parts from yesterdays great day.

Started of the day with some "school" work with the guys. The focus level wasn't on top, but we did eat a great breakfast, courtesy of me. Hehe. Oh and yeah, we did get some work done though...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Bacon, Eggs & rice. Perfect start!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Them boys be enjoying themselves.

Later that day I went down to Hall of Fame to pickup a present for someone, and deliver some shoes to Thomas. Good thing it fitted. And good thing you forgot to log of Facebook again. Muahahaha!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Congrats! Lost Boys!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Guess you could say congrats to you too!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Pay2 showed us some throwback posters. Nice.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Hahahaha! No offence. Punk'd!

After that it was home to drop some stuff of, and then "abroad" (hah) on an island called Nesodden to watch my good friend Hedda's Senior "Revy" aka schoolplay. It was so much fun!!! I had a blast. Thanks for letting us watch it. I knew you were nervous, but you did great and we were amazed. I know I was! I'll upload pictures from that on the next post. Another fun thing was that we had to take the boat over to this place. Its always fun to travel by boat. Ah yeah. Thanks Eily for joining! Thanks Anton for joining and letting me borrow your camera lenses! Thanks Silje for giving me a lecture and guide on what Nesodden has to offer, aka FLASKEN! Hah!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Coolest trumpet player ever!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Safety first.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Ready to go abroad. Hah.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Nice!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Ready for the show.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
That "ring-blitz" was crazy! (Its my b-day soon. *hint*)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
AWESOME!

Yeah. Maybe you had to be me to think it was a great day, but it truly was. Like I mentioned, pictures from the revy "Fritt Fall" coming on the next post. Stay tuned!