Big Al, Alfielicious, Alfie, Tito Bert.. safe trip!

Oh what wonderful weather. Not sunny sunny, but not any snow on the ground. Suits me perfect. Swear I woke up in a hurry today, thats one of the things I dread to do. Woke up five minutes past five, which is usually when I leave the house. Swear, I made it to "school" anyways. The tram was late. Oh yes. Good day at the intership. The past two weeks have really been experiencefull. The challenges and tasks we get are on point. Thanks mayn for having us!

After healing people... I went down to O.C to chop it up with Arif. Finally get to hangout with the guy, other than when we are at the club scene. Nice to see you doing good sir. Ball on Friday right!? Muahaha!

Fast forward till 5 pm I got home, and rushed out to meet Albert and the guys for Big Al's "going-away-gathering". We ate at Hai Cafe some really good Vietnamese food, and a least Asian meal before Alfie departs and only eats Asian food. We also had desserts at ICA. 10 kr icecream bars for the win! Everybody got like two each. To bad I had a game, because the rest of the people went and played MegaZone again. Mayn. Swear I so wanted to go! SUCKS!!! But it was nice to get to see Albert before he left. China will be great sir! And don't worry, we will still be here when you get back! Just bring me something back!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Men of the round table.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Bomb diggy!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Fine cuisine. Wish I also got those noodles with chicken.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Steff with his beetle looking thingy. Yum!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Desserts. Thats whats up. I've got till April 11 to feast on this. Muahaha.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Mmmmmmmm! Summertime ahead!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Deciding teams for MegaZone. Boooo!! I wanted to go. Tomorrow guys!? Hah!

Instead I travelde long and far to play a stupid game of basketball with stupid arse refs. Oh my gulllaaayyy! They couldn't call for ish. And we did play horrible too though. I even strained my thigh. Great. Yeah. Yeah. Good season guys. Let's bring it back next season yea? C'mon!

Anyways... ended the night with a session with the new toy I bought before the game, and straight up chilling before the last day of internship tomorrow!

Ps. Albert you know what you need to do before you leave!? THANKS!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Introducing the new toy. Very nice.