Out with March, inn with April. FOOL!

Yup, easter vacation officially started today. Well, technically right after our intern counselor told us to go enjoy the lovely weather is when it started. I had to ask him twice, in case it was an April Fools joke. But oh no. We had vacation. Oh yes! (Speaking of April Fools, check this out. My friend got punkd the heck out. Hah! Sorry to non-norwegian speaking readers.)

Anyways, I went straight home. Changed out of my scrubs and met up with the others downtown. We didn't really do much other than enjoying the weather. Swear, this is what makes me love Norway. When Spring/Summer hits this land.. its just a delight to be here. Very nice. Chilled at a cafe. Ate loads of ice cream. Roamed all the stores, even the new upcoming mall called "Eger". They're even getting a Marc by Marc Jacobs store there! (No homo)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Chillin' at the stoop.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Kira is finally out and about again. Sup dawg!?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
ICE CREAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM! HAHAHAHA!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Stoop kids; Robert DINERO and Tony Shoeprano.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Nice.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Lookin' great!

We also ate out again. Its my third day in a row. Not good. Need to stop this. But at least its on food though. I did get my hustle on though. Alright check this out:

A #1 as a dinner meal will cost you 130 kr. However,I ordered a number 1 appetizer (60 kr) with a bowl of rice (20 kr) which is a total of 80 kr. And you get the same amount of food. Muahahahahaha! Get your hustle on. I know I'm lame. But hey? Save 50 kr? Any day!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Haha! Everyone except the black man got their meal. Poor guy. Love you mayn!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
My hustle meal. Yum. Tasted even better.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Rice Bowl forever.

The rest of the evening went to a family workout at the gym. All the girls - Emz, Eily, Eve and Mimi - joined me, Wai, and Richard. Hurray. Hehe... yayayayayaya. Get big!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
A little something I picked up at the new mall. Nice.

Vacation!! Finally!