Sunny Sunday

Sunday oh Sunday. Didn't do to much yesterday, but it was good. I knocked out on Saturday and woke up with a lot of energy. I ate breakfast, cleaned up my hardisk (swear there is a lot of unimportant stuff on my MacBook. Euww), ate some more before working out. The weather was so nice, I was only wearing a t-shirt when I was walking to the gym. Very very nice. Makes me happy. I had a good workout, managed to push myself to do more than I usually do. I guess its starting to payoff. At least a little bit. Yeah, yeah. When I was done with that I met up with Angie at her place, which is literally right next to the gym. There I just chilled for a couple of hours and watched reruns of "Americas Best Dance Crew". I wanna learn how to dance btw..

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Workout nutrition. Looks gross huh?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Cool Kids.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
...

Later that evening I got myself to church with the other guys. Palm Sunday so you know that you gotta go. I even got my palm leaf blessed, and got to bring it home. The Mass was very short though. The Priest was done in like 37 minutes, usually its a little bit longer than an hour. Hmmmm...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
My "palm leaf".

Ended the day with a kickback with Margrethe, Saturday's birthday celebrant. We ate at T.G.I.F's. Funny thing is that she told me that for my birthday she wanted to take me out for dinner, and that happened to be yesterday. So technically we celebrated my birthday the day after her birthday.. hmm.. eh.. yea. But as soon as she gets back from Florida (lucky punk), its her turn to be celebrated. Darn it. Hah! Sike! Swear we ate so much. Thanks again!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Praying she will survive the meal. Hah!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Crazy good!

Good weekend. Let's see what next week will bring. Hope I get some Easter eggs. Hook it up someone.