J. COLE is really cool guy! Concert preview + Tour bus pics

Wow. Actually I hadn't heard that much of J.Cole's songs, but I must say that he packs a lot of heat in his track list. I found out know that my favorites are Higher, Blow up, Star is Born. Thanks sir! He gives it all and gives what his fans want; quality entertainment. Not enough with that, he also gives back by doing meet and greets. A real straight up guy who just loves what he does, and has no problem giving back to the support! After the concert I got to take some pictures at the meet and greet with J.Cole inside the tour bus.

Photobucket
Photobucket
A little preview of pictures to come.

The first winners were so awesome, so excited to meet J.Cole. The girl went in and asked if she could sing for him. And the girl was awesome. She nailed Beyonce's part in the song "Party" which features J.Cole. It seemed like he liked it, he only had advice and good words for her! Big ups to whoever you are! The second winners were also pretty awesome, they had made a scrapbook for him. Real dope. Mayn... people are dedicated. Big ups to all the winners!

Photobucket
Photobucket
The girl to the right is the one who sang. BIG UPS!

Photobucket
Scrapbook time. I want one of those one day.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
J.Cole in the tour bus. He stays wearing Air Jordan's. Awesome! They were playing FIFA...hehe. I bet I could beat him? Nah.

Thanks again J.Cole for a great concert experience! More pics to come!