X-Mas with akam1k3: December 9th edt.

Alright alright! The eight winner of the x-mas calendar is... *drumroll* *drumroll*....

It was hard to find a winner, but I had to pick one. I always loved these funfacts, so that actually helped me. Big ups to Mathias aka MathiasLinnerud@gmail.com for your facts about the crazy laws in the USA. Hahahaha.

"Can't put salt on the railroads, can't sell peanuts after sunset, can't tie your alligator to the hydrant+++++"

Hahaha! Send me an e-mail with your address on it, and I will ship you your price asap! Thanks to everyone for joining the fun. Much appreciated, don't give up. More prizes!

Photobucket
HERE YOU GO! Hope you like the gift! Enjoy!

Task of December 9th:
Since its Friday and I want people to join the fun, I want to make this easy peasy. Two questions, and if you answer these two right you might be randomly picked as the winner. Questions:

What is my major, what do I have a Bachelors degree in?

Which Air Jordan shoe(which number) do I like the best(at this moment)?

Send both answers in one comment with your e-mail on it. Good luck!

Photobucket
December 9th.

Happy Holidays, akam1k3!