3xS SOLE SERVICE SANDVIKA!

Yup, I changed venues when it comes to Sole Service. After over a half a decade at the one in downtown Oslo, I switched over to the newest one in the Sandvika mall. Its in this really huge mall, I've even heard its the biggest in Northern Scandinavia. Pretty nice indeed. Kinda quiet and the clientele is kinda different, but its all good. I mostly work with Philip which I hadn't worked with in a good while, so thats awesome. Very nice. Come by and check the mall out, and while your at it, on the way to the store, depending on which side you enter the mall... get me a cheeseburger from McDonalds or Burger King.. hah. Thanks Mo aka @mohagoodauthority for ze pics.. hah, he took some pics one day he visited the store.. heh.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Sole Service Sandvika grind. Hah.

Photobucket
We eat a lot there.. hah.

Photobucket
Hahaha.. pause.

Photobucket
Stuntin'.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Team.

Photobucket
Peace.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
A tired-happy-"busy"-happy-camper.