Marie Laveau STHLM

I'm in Stockholm, Sweden doing some work with NONONO, which is pretty dope! After a long day of filming and taking pictures it was dinner time. The good peoples took me to Marie Laveau which is a restaurant with a bar of course, a club, and a gallery. We wanted to sit at the bar to get their famous burgers, but there was no available seats. Kinda bummed out, because they hyped me so much about it, but we ended in the restaurant which ended up being EPIC! At the restaurant they had louisiana/cajun styled food. I had a whole baby chicken.. haha with loads of side orders. We had fries, sweet potato, onion rings, chorizo mixes, green decorative stuff.. etc etc. SWEAR it was sooo goood! If in Stockholm you better check it out, I know I will next time around. Thanks again to NONONO and the rest for a great dinner.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Epic.

Photobucket
Gallery.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Ready!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
ATTACK!

Photobucket
Photobucket
GAME OVER!

Good times.