"DØGNVILL BAR & BURGER"

HURRAY! I FINALLY GOT TO EAT THERE! Its located in the new eating area at Vulkan, by Akerselva by Blaa, by that new Mathall. Pretty easy to find, Maridalsveien 13h, 0178 Oslo. I hadn't been there, but heard a lot about it, actually a lot of mixed opinions. So me and Jas met up to finally try it.

A lot of different burgers to pick from, but I landed on the Chipotle burger with bacon, while Jas tried out the BCN. We got some fries and onion rings on the side. To our surprise the food was served pretty fast, which is very very nice. And it was delicious! The Chipotle burger was on point, and the BCN with the manchego cheese and chorizo sausage was bomb. I enjoyed the side orders to the max as well. I could always go for bigger portions, but I know any normal person would be satisfied.. haha. Good times! Big ups for tender and juicy meat... PAUSE.. haha.

After the visit I must say I agree with those who like it, and disagree with the peoples who didn't have a good experience. Go there and eat. I need to go back, needs to try that milkshake and x-mas special burger.. hah. Good times ahead... hehe.

Check them out ----> HERE.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Lets go.

Photobucket
Photobucket
BCN.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Side orders.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Chipotle burger.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Attack.

Photobucket
We will meet again.