STAAAAGEEEEE DIIIVEEEEE

Like mentioned earlier yesterday it was the last concert for the Karpe Diem tour 2012. Haha.. it was an emotional experience for me.. haha. I was kinda sad, but happy too! Its been the craziest experience in my life ever, especially when it comes to taking pictures. Since it was the last show we had to go out with a bang, and indeed we did! Right before going off stage, DJ ESHM put on our tour song.. hah Usher - Without You, and went crazy! Everybody stage dived and crowd surfed, the CO2 was bursting, and we danced with everyone in the crowd. IT WAS THE BEST EVER! OH MY...haha.. I always wanted to become a rapper... haha, but had no talent in it, and I also always wanted to stage dive during a show.. we weren't supposed to stage dive, we were just gonna go out and dance with everyone, but as soon as I saw everyone else do it, I just had too.. YOLO! HAH!


Big ups to those who caught me, big ups to those who stomped on my face when I landed on the floor.. hahaha! And big ups to KARPE DIEM for this ultimate experience! More videos and stuff to come.. duuuh!

BTW.. if you have any clips of it.. or any pictures, please do send!

Big ups to Ser for catching this moment on video!