ShoeBacca's rotation vol. I

I remember when I started this blogging game in 2008, I also wrote for the Norwegian Kingsize magazine, when it was a hardcopy magazine. My column was called ShoeBacca's corner, and I wrote about new sneakers and sneaker history and such. S/O Rødahl for giving me that opportunity. It was because of that I started taking pics in clubs and such also, because of Rødahl. I know for a fact that I wouldn't be where I'm now if it wasn't for Rødahl who put me on at Kingsize... heh.

Always.. I decided to bring back ShoeBacca in a way. Starting with a weekly sneaker rotation post. Hehe.. Dah well.

Monday:

 photo _DSC3705_zps0j6zxoqp.jpg
Nike Air VaporMax FlyKnit TrippleBlack

Best sneaker from Nike in a while.

Tuesday:

 photo _DSC3701_zpsf1d8arkf.jpg
Adidas EQT Support 93/16 Boost O.G

Running around at work. Stays comfy.

Wednesday:

 photo _DSC3707_zpswzafap2l.jpg
Nike Air Presto Ultra Flyknit

Forgot I had these. Perfect for a day of shooting.

Thursday:

 photo _DSC3712_zpskjwohwkq.jpg
Adidas EQT Support Ultra Primeknit Vintage White

Another day of shooting around in the city.

 photo _DSC3715_zpspjph1iwj.jpg
Nike Zoom KD IV ‘ALL-STAR’

Dropping dimes in these.

Friday:

 photo Tors-Fre-Lr_zpssd0dg2iw.jpg
New Balance 990v4 Black/Silver

So comfy. Worked on my feel the whole day. Except for when I was inside;

 photo 5.Fre_zpsmewey4av.jpg
Suicoke MOTO Olive

Vibram ftw.

Saturday:

Same as Friday, wasn't ready to take them off. First time having this model.

Sunday:

 photo _DSC3065_zps985fsvum.jpg
Adidas Supernova Glide 9 Boost Vista Grey/Black/Unity Blue

Very nice to walk around, especially on gravel.

 photo _DSC3721_zpsulhumblc.jpg
Nike Air Max Plus TN Sunburn

Ended the week with one of my favourite TN colorways ever.