Cold Tuesday's

Very, very cold outside today. Woke up because of the cold, it had gone through my walls and down to my blood. It was hella cold. Had to put on two sweaters. It might as well snow now. Ough!

After a long day at school(duh), I met up with Albert, so we could meet up with Kele and Tobie. They were on that Mongolian BBQ buffet at Mr. Hongs. Mmmmm, to bad I didn't get it, to little time. You already know I wanna sit and just grub for hours if its a buffet. Hah! We just roamed the town like we've been doing ever since we were kids. Pretty chiil, but I was tired. However, I had fun, don't get me wrong.

Later on the others left, and I was left all alone. It was so cold, and I was waiting for my ride home. Ended up going to McDonald's just to keep myself warm. Also ended up with a cheeseburger. Hah! Swear, earlier that day I almost thought I was doomed. I ate a hamburger dinner (grease hamburger, hella fries and soda). It was hella good no doubt. But after I partook the feast I couldn't think straight. I was so disoriented. I was almost a zombie for like 2,5 hours. Hah! Yeah, yeah... I never learn.

My parents just gave me some good news, hopefully it follows through. PLEASE!!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Happy Albert.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Kele is hella full from the buffet. Man, wish I joined.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Long time since we've been all together. Aww. Hah!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Randomness.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Mr. Ortega aka CPH finest!? Heh.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Hmmm...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Love them in them sizes. No fetish.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Mickey D's just to stay out of the cold. Not that I wouldn't go there anyways.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Cawwwwwwwwwwwlllllllllldddddddddd!!! BRRRRRRRRRRRR!